Planet Robby

2015 Robby Gordon Dakar Headquarters

Was driving down central road this afternoon and saw the Speed energy trophy truck coming from testing possibly? buuuuuuutt....it was GREEN?? FLORESCENT? ANY INFO?

Views: 3239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

black and florescent green? it was for ethanol because he had on his sprint cup car a couple races back with sorenson.
Cup car was black and yellow .
I still say it was Green, Lime Green
Let the rumor mill begin !!!! Robby has decided to drop the whole speed energy thing and go back to monster lmao

AND BEFORE YOU RUMOR RATS GO AHEAD AND RUN WITH THIS I AM JUST KIDDING !!!!! THIS IS NOT TRUE !!!!!!
This truck?
I could be wrong but the bodywork doesnt look like the old chevy bodywork? Or am I out in left field?
Looks like NEW Chevy body work but also doesnt look green . Looks more like SPEED OCTANE yellow .
Another picture...
OK I'm in left field, please someone throw me a BEER!!! Thanks J.R. Sands
Doesn't look like Apple Valley to me.
That is the El Cortez Hotel in San Felipe, Baja MX.
See it wasn't Apple Valley!

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

sabreguy replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
21 hours ago
sabreguy commented on TOG's video
21 hours ago
Wally Meier commented on TOG's video
22 hours ago
deantac replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
22 hours ago
angel macklish romero replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
23 hours ago
TOG's video was featured

CONQUEST - Robby Gordon

Superstar and multi-time SCORE race champion Robby Gordon has been part of off-road racing since he was a toddler playing around on the floor of Parnelli Jon...
yesterday
TOG posted a video

CONQUEST - Robby Gordon

Superstar and multi-time SCORE race champion Robby Gordon has been part of off-road racing since he was a toddler playing around on the floor of Parnelli Jon...
yesterday
TOG replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Rugged Radios's discussion was featured
yesterday
mj replied to mj's discussion Awesome new YouTube vid
yesterday
Wally Meier replied to mj's discussion Awesome new YouTube vid
yesterday
mj replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Wally Meier replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Mike Kenyon replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
J.R. Sands replied to Rugged Radios's discussion Win a Robby Gordon Autographed TRAXXAS Slash RC Truck from Rugged Radios
yesterday
Rugged Radios posted a discussion
yesterday

Planet Sponsors

© 2015   Created by TOG.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service