Jayski reports Robby switching to Toyota for next year?

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

JGR converted to Toyota last year and had no reliability troubles. Jasper can do it too.
Toyota front ends and are you ready for it.....ready .......ready.......Menards comes back from the basement after months of Frankenstein'n and supplies the engines!! Robby grabs the first 3 poles and 2 out of 3 wins. Nascar then enables another "Robby" rule and sends all Toyotas to the back for the remainder of the season.
This LSD trip will pass just like all the others.
Thats the best thing ive heard all day
Wow!.. 70+ comments on this.. makes me wonder where i've been all day...lol.. I really wonder how big of a Rumor this really is though. I saw an article on SI.com today about the petty/GEM merger and Labonte thing. there was a really short little blurb in the story about the Dodge teams and in () it said (Robby was Rumored to be going to Toyota).. that was it. Then i went to Jayski.. it said the same thing.. I wonder who reported off of who on this and how much truth there could be in this rumor.
I always wonder if Robby sits back and has a cold one and reads this crap..... These douche bags that keep saying they are sick of Robby running in the back of the pack just dont get it. They keep comparing him to the top teams that the so called media keep pushing. They just dont get it. Its racing my friends and also a business. The only reason Robby runs nascar in which it will soon be a spec car racing series is to make $ for his world wide racing program. There is NO other racer in nascar that does what Robby does. He is his own man. Not controlled by corp. america!!! Now with that being said, I do wish he ran up front more often and he will. He is a racer to the freaken CORE! Thats why he has a web site like this and fans who support him no matter what. Pay attention folks, 09 will be a break out year for Robby in nascar! The planets are aligning and everyone needs to pay attention..... peace out...
Just remember no filling food as we start up this rollercoaster.
Unless RG starts making better decisions I see this year being a rollercoaster ride too. But...at least it's never boring being a fan. He definately keeps us entertained. How boring being a JJ fan and knowing in advance he's going to win. Where's the fun in that?
FYI... Im for the OC land of DRAMA! LOL....... It hurts but true......across the street from Mr. Gordon.... GAS ON BABY!
Jayski just now reported that Jim beam has re-uped with robby, Haven't we know about this for a while? Where has Jayski been?
Yeah, I guess. It just seems weird to me since we all have known about this for a while.
I believe it was Bob Pockrass that wrote a while ago that the deal was done but not signed. The announcement was just the "official" word all is set to go.
hope he is in a toyota, funding will be tough from the big 3. hopefully someone sponsors watkins glen and nascar does not drop the race.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service