Haven't seen a discussion started for it yet.. maybe that means I'll be the only one there??

If anyone else is going and wants to meet up for a drink or two (or wants info on Toronto; I used to live there and know a lot about the city), share a comment.

Views: 6183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just SST and probably his rental car

Ha,ha,ha !! Could be.So, i'm seeing PT retired just like Robby. If he doesn't race this weekends Indy Car Race.

LOL - great additions for SST this coming weekend. Should get a lot of attention. RG won't have any problem against these two....

See you all there...

What time is the coverage here ?

Is it me or are the SST events being tied to Indy races too much of a tease? I'd love to see Robby in a car again but not sure if that day will come. I can always hope.

On a related note, I was at Pocono this past Sunday for the 400. Loved the 3 wide start but sad that only 24 cars entered. Anyone catch Sato's bonehead move on pit road when he took out Bryan? Someone 5 rows up from me in the club seats almost took down the grandstand as he/she pounded the seats in frustration.
Bryan? RHR , yes on tv

Yeah i meant Ryan

I have never been to the indy, Will GA Tickets be okay for the day?

This is a big....HUGE EF TEASE for me.............Yo the friggen potholes in Buffalo are like off road right there.......stop in and run Clinton street from Baily to downtown and back. Byron Brown "The Mayor" has a chest full of keys to city for "Anybody" who will come here..............nice to see those two guys in one of these machines. I hope some attention is given this event when the mainstream shit presser gives the general public its glimpse of the indy race. Maybe a bunch a...............no no no I won't say that. Enjoy folks enjoy.

Sure - its all good. There's lots to see and do at the track - Friday to Sunday.

For those of you that don't think PT will be in the mix.... He knows how to throwdown off road with big HP.

Check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPm6xsbDqwc

Sportsnet Canada will be broadcasting the SST race live during the pre-race IndyCar show and PT will be doing live commentary from inside the truck.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service