Haven't seen a discussion started for it yet.. maybe that means I'll be the only one there??

If anyone else is going and wants to meet up for a drink or two (or wants info on Toronto; I used to live there and know a lot about the city), share a comment.

Views: 6183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

especially up here where I live. you have money? you want to fish? you want to hunt? where would you like the limo to pick you up sir? the 4 most commonly asked questions at the border when Americans come to visit!

I should have noted unless you've had a DWI/DUI,then at least in BC they don't have open arms.

that's pretty standard across the country... I have some colleagues and friends that work the Pigeon River crossing and they refuse a lot of people on those grounds (or any other criminal conviction) but even with a passport, crossing both ways is pretty simple, as long as you don't lie to them. my buddy's car is flagged now entering the USA because he said "baseball game" when our friends in front of us said "bachelor party with the car behind us"...

Always best to not volunteer un-asked information.

Hi Chris - we'll be there all weekend, probably staying on Front Street

Should I continue my plea for a "stop over promo" in BUFFALO ny (if the trucks are crossing here) should I copy and paste my other "long" version? Should I offer a "Bribe"? Is it too late to plant radishes?

Il be there, i dont live far (1 hour) ps Canadian pepsi tastes like pepsi in america

hey are they going to be selling speed energy at the race?

I'm guessing no,(think Health Canada rules) but Robby and crew could give away their personal cans.

maybe this is their coming out party!

here's to hoping!

a big part of it, from what I heard and what I know about food labelling, is that the label has to be in english and french.

You are correct. Labels have to be in both languages - but a quick sticker over the existing ingredients list fixes that for a lot of import foods.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service