The Bubble Teams:

TRG - Andy Lally, (Bobby Labonte @ Texas) (Hermie Sadler @ Martinsville) +20 points over 36th

RGM - Robby Gordon & Kevin Conwy +5 points over 36th place

FRM - David Gilliland, Travis Kvapil, Tony Raines & Dave Blaney - 5 points behind 35th place

Team Updates:

Robby has raced at Martinsville 20 times. Average Start:31.7 Average Finish:34.6 (statistically his worse track)

Kevin Conway has raced at Martinsville 1 time. Started 32nd, Finished 31st

FRONT ROW MOTORSPORTS

Gilliland has raced Martinsville 8 times. Avg Start: 29.9 Avg Finish: 30.25

Kvapil has raced Martinsville 9 times. Avg Start: 22.6 Avg Finish: 27.78

Blaney has raced Martinsville 19 times. Avg Start: 24.8 Avg Finish: 31.37

The Racers Group (TRG Motorsports)

Hermie Sadler [current SPEED reporter and part time NASCAR driver] will run the #71 TRG Motorsports Chevy at Martinsville Speedway on October 24th.

What's at stake?

Daytona guarantee starting spot: Pays between $250,000 - $1.5 Million

Guarantee starting spot the first 5 races of 2011 (New Schedule)

Daytona, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Bristol & Fontana

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Conway's highest finish was at Daytona...FRM's best finish
two different tracks.
Correct...Dega much easier to drive
if you say so.
and it worked....As long as you have a shot at the end ( and they both did ) thats all that matters on plate tracks. Plate races are all about being in the wrong place, wrong time & vice versa
Forget Nascar, Robby in the 2013 American DTM series with backing from Monster.
NOT so much, the Monster thing. When are contracts up? IMO
Question - If they 7 fall out of the top 35, do they pull out of RGM or do the stick with him the rest of the year and try to get back in?
The top 35 battle is the best thing going in NASCAR. This is the only reason I've been watching it lately. Keep it up RG and RGM. You have me at the edge of my seat. Beat the Roush and RCR teams.
Plus it wiould put a spotlight on how the major teams are getting additional revenue from building cars for their associated teams. FRM is getting a new car from RCR for M'ville and Harvick is doing the race setup.
TRG not FRM
Right, as Bob said, TRG is getting the RCR/Harvick assist. FRM get's help from Roush.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service