I noticed in other threads that people are saying that they haven't found speed energy drink at certain grocery stores that should have it. From experience, you may have to look pretty good for it. For instance, at the Harris Teeter store here in Fayetteville NC there is a big cooler at the front of the store where they have all the energy drinks and things simular to it but there was no speed in there, I looked over and over. After i looked thru the whole store.....I found it in the aisle with all the Gatoraid type drinks. so just look a little harder. the more speed sells the easier it will be to find.

Views: 192

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where does it say that?

It says 16 Food City's. Am I not looking in the right spot.
Where does it say that? Which 17?
Mirage Motorsports in Barstow, CA now has all three flavors.
Picked some up at superpumper in phoenix
No go at the Food 4 Less here in Santa Clarita.

Does anybody know who the distributor is here in So Cal?

Talked w/ a store manager about getting some, but he need to know who the distributor was.
and no go at the Food 4 Less west of the 405 freeway on Sherman Way or Parthenia. I also check the Food 4 Less in Chino Hills....negative
just found speed at my local liquor store in Simi Valley . I saw a single can on the shelf behind the checker and was told it was the last sample. I told him that he had to get it and he said the owner already ordered some. Needles to say I got the last can for free....I buy a lot of beer there. soon to be buying a lot of speed.
What liquor store was that? I found speed energy at the7-11 on tapo cyn/cochran....I talked to one of the employees and he said that he ordered all 3 flavors. I went back in a few days later and they moved the remaining ones to the bottom shelf all the way in the corner.. I ended up buying the last 3 because I don't know when he will get more.
Tapo cyn and alamo
COOL...That's good to hear that he also carries it there also. That's only a little bit up the street from where I live. I was in the 7-11 yesterday at tapo/cochran. He had more speed energy in stock. I again asked the manager when here expects to get the other flavors. He said that he asks about it everyday and waiting for it to be stocked.
i buy at a mom and pop grocery store that only opens from 6-3 in yuma az called stans Barneys Gas station are suposed to have it but I been there for months and they still dont carry it, at least i dont have to drive to El centro
Where is stans? No luck at Barneys on 24th and Ave B

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service