The Robby Gordon and Gordon family is loved by many, and the news of Bob Gordon has left us all heartbroken. Please let Robby and his family know how much they mean to you.

Views: 9144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Tim! I haven't seen you in years. I think the last time I saw you was when you were writing "Lil" in front of Bob Gordon's name on Robby's first desert racecar. I know you and Bob were super tight. Hope you're doing well and stay strong!

Robby---I can not express in words the sorrow I feel for you and your family. My deepest prayers go out to you and your family as you move forward in life. I never met your father but know from following your racing career that he had a deep impact on you as a racer and as a man. I lost my father to cancer in 95 but still have strong memories of him---his thoughts, advice, etc. Your father will live on in your memories.

So heartbroken for Robyn, Beccy, Robby, Haylee and the rest of the Gordon family. Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Prayers to you Robby, and the Gordon family.......

Robby, Beccy and Robyn... our hearts and prayers are with you. We lost our daughter the same way. The shock, disbelief, confusion, and pain are unlike any other type of loss. The human mind just isn't capable of accepting such a sudden and tragic loss. Harder yet when celebrating the birth of new life. We're so sorry for your loss.

My thoughts and prayers to the entire Gordon family.

To my idol, it breaks my heart to see you so sad. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. May God give you the peace that you seek.

Heartbreaking.
Deepest condolences to Robby, Beccy and the family...

Sorry for your loss....prayers to the Gordon family.

Un abrazo grande de tu otra familia,la de tus fans desde aqui en Argentina en este dificil momento,mucha fuerza

translated "A big hug from your other family, your fans from here in Argentina at this difficult time, very strong"

Queremos hacerle llegar a Roby y toda su familia nuestras condolencias por la pérdida de su señor padre y su esposa, rogándole a Dios que le de la fortaleza para sobreponerse a este gran dolor. Desde ARGENTINA, aunque estamos lejos, compartimos su pena y sólo podemos seguir contando los días para volverlo a tener en nuestra querida Argentina, para alentarlo fervientemente en el próximo Rally Dakar 2017. Un gran abrazo querido Roby!!!

Roberto Ruggiero y Tina Reis.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service