There are plans for a new trophy truck for robby gordon?

I hope and I can answer honestly people .. in my opinion needs another trophy truck robby

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

off road IS still in So Cal, except the Dakar stuff.
What's wrong with this one ? Doesn't said pos truck have something like 8 wins.
When you build a Trophy Truck, it takes years to get all the bugs out, yes this truck was built in 2005, I'm guessing on that, he did build a sister this truck and sold it too the McMillian's and then bought it back from them to convert it to the 4-door Pre-runner we saw at the Baja 1000. If you put Robby in the Gieser, he will find the weak points in that vehicle too, like some people have said before San Filpe it one of the toughest races in the desert, because of the rough and how short it is, if you break or have two flats you are out of a top ten. Far as running one shock per wheel, that should be no problem on most races, but again this is a sprint race which is very hard on machines. Robby has a way of driving in Nascar and in the Desert that nobody else does, everybody who has driven vehicles do not like how hes sets them up and cannot drive them. But just look at Robby, he has 4 older vehicles still racing owned by other drivers who are very competive, for Robby not being in the game of building turn-key TT, he is doing a very good job. Two of those vehicles have won the Score Championship 2 times int he last 4 years.

My solution is to bring back Andy the co-driver back for Score and Dakar events!!!
I still think Robby has something up his sleeve for the future...He doesnt need "gieser"..he needs "gordon"..things will be fine in off road...
@RG#1, how does bringing Andy back fix parts breaking during a race?
I would expect a new RGM truck in the fairly near future. ;)
Maybe just a few minor changes, and more reliable parts are instore for RGOR, He's still got the speed in him, GAS ON (they still use gas don"t they) ROBBY................
parts are fine...shit happens in HARD racing...
It was a joke!
How about everyone STFU about Robby needs Robby should Robby could
It's been 8 races since his last win. I've lost the will to live....again.
Mini van body Hemi engine and Fargo frame (very reliable)

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service