Love the Fuel, Octane, and Unleaded.. and tonight some friends & I got crazy and started mixing, from Jager to flavored Vodka.. almost polished off a 24 case of Fuel.. about 18 of Octane, and 12 cans of Unleaded.. thus I am up @ 2am posting.. SPEED!! it works!! :)

So, have to say most impressive was the Speed Fuel & Absolut Vanilla.. I call it the 50/50..cause it tastes just like that orange creamsicle we all grew up on.. try it and let me know what you think..

I find Speed mixes very well, all the mixes we tried never came up bad in anyway.. all were very good, and some like the 50/50 just stood out the most..

So, the holidays are always good for some mixed drinks.. so try the 50/50.. and post any good mixes you come up with.. 

Also the ladies tonight also liked the Speed Unleaded & Absolut Orange.. easy, smooth, and fruity..

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure. A couple 4 packs would be cool. But if its coming out soon then I might hold off. Thanks anyway.

From Speed energy.com
For those interested in distributing or selling SPEED Energy Drink,please send us an email at info@speedenergy.com

i tried the 50/50 as you mentioned and it was good, but im not a huge fan of absolte.

has anyone else tried the 50/50 with skyy?

saw this on GT Vodkas twitter       GTO's (GT Vodka & Octane)
I tried my first speed yesterday. the fuel one. I really enjoyed it.  I live in Manitoba Canada 10 mins from the North Dakota Manitoba border. My cousin brought me one from Menards in Minot ND only 2 hours away. That's the only place that had them with good reason being that it was at menards.  Does anyone have any idea if it's gonna be available in canada soon. We have a few different health standards up here, nothin big but they would have to clear it in Canada before we could get it here. I work at a c store and we have tons of different kinds of energy drinks so I know lots of distributors.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service