Martinsville is a strange little track, and one that RG really does not like. That being said, nothing surprised me at all about the outcome of the race as far as Robby was concerned. It's funny but I knew this was going to be a tough season with limited sponsorship on the Nascar side, and RG's usual miserable luck hasn't helped. As long as I have followed him I have known that Robby is a driver who wants to race absolutely everything he can sit his butt in, and I have to respect him for it. I don't always like it, but racing anything and everything is what makes him Robby! My rose colored glasses broke a long time ago, but I still support the man. If you're in it for the long haul as I am, drop by with a positive post from time to time. I think the Man and RGM as a whole would appreciate it! 

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good post Jeff! We need more fans like you!
another long time supporter here respecting a true racer determined to compete at the highest levels of racing in the world. go rgm
We gotta borrow/steal some of those lightweight, extremely expensive brakes from Hendricks or Gibbs, so we dont have right front issues as Phoenix!!
How about we Cool them better, maybe get the COT to roll through 1 and 2 better,3and4 are flat anyway--thats all grip. Let me at that car........Although I am a firm believer in great brake's, as long as you don't use them strictly for your " getting it to turn" gig. At phoenix it's been my exsperiance that I alway's gave up little in 3 and 4 to get through 1 and 2. And the track to me change's alot, from sun to dark. It is a great track
Another race with Blake Shelton.
wooohoooo!
It really wasn't Blake's fault for Robby's bad luck in either race . What happened would have still happened no matter who or what was on the car .
Wait are you saying Robby will win a championship? Stop the presses

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service