Practices:
Friday, October 31, 1:00 - 2:30pm/et, TV-ESPN2;
Saturday, November 1, 12:30 - 1:15pm/et, TV-none?

Happy Hour Practice: Saturday, November 1, 1:50 - 2:50pm/et on TV-ESPN2 delay at 6:00pm/et

Qualifying: Friday, October 31 at 4:40pm/et, TV-ESPN2

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not good
On TV right now.
Interesting that the backup had the jim beam scheme
can you say decal wrap?
indeed. do they have to wrap it up before practice due to the sponsorship issue, or is that something they will do overnight for the race tomorrow? I wouldnt think J. Menard would be too happy about paying for sponsorship and having the red and black colors on the car
im sure they will be allowed to wrap it tonight after practice. that would suck otherwise
Those RR's blowing up are crazy how they just destroy the cars awesome footage, and a good job by Tony to keep it under control.
even though he will start in the back now, at least the car did not break on lap 10 for a 43rd finish. Hopfully he can get a top 25 now maintain points.
Okay, he's logging some laps now, better than a couple 2 or 3 at a time.

Always seemed to me that his back-ups were plain black, easy to change into whatever might be needed, so it seems odd that one is in there decaled.
Does anyone know the scenarios for the points? I would think it would be very improbable for him to fall out of the top 35. Hopefully they can take some of the non-geometrical things they've learned from the TTCOT and apply it to this car
Owners points:
34 7 Robby Gordon Motorsports 2551
35 84 Team Red Bull 2526
36 47 Michael Waltrip Racing 2446

He's got 25 points on the 84 car and 105 pts on the 47

No dusting anymore walls, nice solid day's run, he should be okay. Sucky part is people driving over the heads with last-ditch moves to help themselves in the points and usually always collects someone.
Final Practice (per foxtrax) 25 laps 30.951/best.... 31.670/last .... 31.347/average

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service