Just a heads up the team is testing at VIR this week. Kimi Raikkonen will test on Tuesday while Robby Gordon is out west on business.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Put Kimi in the #7 at Sonoma with Fast Five and Dodge all over it and let Robby drive the #77 with Speed Energy. Both make the race and RGM banks good PR and $$.

Great idea to get someone who's never been in a COT to test it on a road course. Hope Kimi stays another day to drive, talk and work with the team and Robby.
.Kimi drove Kyle's truck last weekend and he's aligned with NOS Must be an old hat & helmet, he doesn't have a full time job, no money to buy new ones. lol
Kimi is still a Red Bull athlete...his rally car is sponsored by Red Bull. Just because Kyle has a Nos deal doesn't mean every KBM driver is a NOS driver....same for RGM. No offense at all to Robby and Speed energy but doe you honestly think Red Bull is concerned at this point about Speed Energy being competition? They sponsored Travis Pastrana when he was team mates with Ken Block and Dave Mirra at Subaru...it's no big deal.
That's way cool!
So CooL , and remember Kyle Busch is a nos guy and Kimi drove for him . So RG could drive a Speed Car and Kimi could drive another sponser on the car .
Whatever happens Very Good NeWs !
Good point, I forgot Kyle is a NOS guy. Robby could actually ask Paul's dad if he could put Menards on Kimi's car.
I also forgot about Kyle being a NOS guy
Lets just put Perky Jerky on the car and finish 1 2
Great news...but I'll be happy with Robby Gordon driving the #7 Speed Energy car to victory lane at Sonoma!
Looks like Kimi ripped the nose off the 7 car during the test...

Kimi Raikkonen tested at Virginia International Raceway, the 3.27-mile road course in Danville.

Reports came in early Tuesday afternoon that after just a half-dozen laps, the former Formula One champ ripped the nose off the front end of the No. 7 Dodge he was testing for Robby Gordon Motorsports, according to multiple sources at the track.

Raikkonen, 31, finished 15th in his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series debut Friday night driving a car prepared by Kyle Busch Motorsports. Raikkonen will race this weekend in the Nationwide Series race in the No. 87 Toyota.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/Kimi-Raikkonen-tests-NASCAR-S...
.Actually, he got off course in a turn and what happened to Carl at Charlotte happened to Kimi here..Tough deal.
WIll they fix the car for RG tomorrow or pull out a back up car? I see it's making waves around the internet (great pub for RGM)
No it wont be fixed in time for tomorrow.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service