Just a heads up the team is testing at VIR this week. Kimi Raikkonen will test on Tuesday while Robby Gordon is out west on business.

Views: 201

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any LIVE feed?
The Planet is turning into a Chick Site...
What's the matter? You don't like pink? BTW , "chicks" are fans too
chartruse [spelling?] been waiting for this one! Car 2 orange I hope.
Chartruese is green-ish. Sorry i'm just cranky today
Just so you know since it has been made public now, Kimi Raikkonen testing for RG today at VIR while he is out west
What kind of feedback can he give without any stock car expierence let alone COT expierence? Interesting news though none-the-less
I don't know if this is really about him giving feedback... My guess since he intends to find a ride (or may have already found one if I read too much into this) for Infineon is that it's more about getting him comfortable in a Cup car. And there's no better way to do that than in one of the best road course cars out there.
I love F1, of course there is a huge huge diff between cot's and F1 cars but I would love it if Robby is working to get Kimi Raikkonen into a car at infineon or the glen, thats just me personally I think it would bring great pr for RGM, I think if that is the case that Robby is not the only person trying to get him in a rc car. So I am glad that he got him in it today.
the only thing is go faster each lap...
Just don't wreck it!
he races rally cars and touring cars in europe. They are very similar too the COT as the touring cars were the first to use splitters and currently do so and hey....He is a world champion that said f off to F1 just 2 years ago..had enough

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service