Teamate for Robby for who is out there semi or full time Me Riggs or Blaney

And yours is?

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YET!!!!!!!
How about AJ?
If Petty cant get funding he will be a free agent.
AJ PROVING HE CAN DRIVE THE #20
Riggs or Blaney,doesnt matter,pit crew is whats killing our times,cant go laps down and expect to win,I want us to win! Am i the only one who thinks we can win on a mile and a half track? We have the driver! Its the other compontents that are lagging.
How about Kyle Petty....
no kyle
If Kyle REALLY had Wells Fargo money, he would already have a gig announced. He might of had it last year, but he doesn't have it this year. ( aka Scott Riggs and his "State Water Heaters lock for 2009 )
i think he should look at marc davis...he ran the busch east and west series as a teammate with joey logano for joe gibbs...hes driven a craftsman truck also...he could probably help get robby some exposure...he was in the diversity developement program with gibbs...luv you robby! tell nash i said hi!
Yeah but Marc Davis = on Joe Gibbs' and his dad's jock. He is their property and they're going to be the only ones taking advantage of his talent forever.
AJA
PT
PJ
after a night to think about it,PJ is the one I would pick,AJA would be great if he is let go,but he will be a hot item,hard to get.
As the second car needs a sponser and NASCAR is taking about diversity, Robby should get a babe who can drive. Maybe NASCAR would even show him some love and help find a sponsor. Think about Victoria Secret on the hood.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service