After listening to Nelson Piquet it sounds like RG may be able to switch over to an ownership role in Nascar and possibly bring in a driver with their own sponsorships.
Nelson stated on XM today that his goal is to bring other Brazilian drivers to the U.S. and help them get into American Motorsports. Seems like with RG being more of an International team that the infrastructure is there for Nascar as well as all the other things going on at RGM. If he can find a "development" driver that can pay their way and use some of the stuff in the shop so it isn't collecting dust, it would be a win-win situation. There are already a couple Nationwide cars in the garage... right??? Probably a handful of cup cars, so find someone that wants to "Pay To Play".
RG could always run the Nascar races that are fun for him like Michael Waltrip continues to do.
Just a thought.

Views: 2875

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD and 50 LASHES WITH A WET NOODLE !

So, MJ, I would have suspected the rock thrown first by you! I think you're a closet NASCAR lover...ADMIT IT DAMN YOU, ADMIT IT!!!

i LIKE nascar but am ADDICTED to OFFROAD lol . Besides you just knew I'd have to bust your balls . Lol 

LOL, wow. TOG alluded to 'more to come' on the Dodge thing. After Dodge/Jeep aborted DAKAR on Robby last year,I have little /no faith.Personally I think the Italian's will blow off Na$crap or lollygag so bad that they should have blown it off. Food for thought, Why did Roger bail on the Italians? Just say'n

Yes, Dave I love stock car racing.Just not Brian France.

I get it...When you first look at NASCAR, you would never know it was operated by one guy/ family!Like the WWE....Hey Mike, I have a ride along at Thompson Motor Speedway. I'm thinking of using it the week of the New Hampshire race....think and stars would race there for fun prior to the race (Thursday night) @ NH? Am I grasping at straws here?

"more to come' didn't necessarily mean RGM involvement, it's about that other rumored thing about the motors

Kenseth going to Gibbs.

4th team or replacing Joey ?

Holy shit..............I just read my post and to the naked eye it seems I may have skipped past the part about the TV the friggen TV coverage being the high school production. Man I'm firing coffee ..........coffee sucks no more touching the key board on COFFEE !!!!!!

No offence Michael, but i think people quit reading your posts a long time ago.

Martinez is a legend here. I love how he can blast 5 people in one paragraph without naming a name. Good stuff.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service