Cant wait to see what the spec limits are. i thought it looked really close to a pro2 narrowed front axle beam span maybe and not much longer than a cherokee so if anyone knows a link i will definetly look to start a build.thanks rgm for the show last nite that rocked on u stream

Views: 7575

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whats AVT?

Series offers AVT, BIGFOOT® and Stadium Super Truck racing to fans of all ages.

Pretty sure that's a typo, and should read ATV.

Thats what I though, but I wasnt 100% sure. Thats on the official website, somebody should correct that

OK, Kick my ass for this one, but I have to give TOG huge addaboys (spell check police have fun!!) for this site! It's up to date (up to the minute in fact) and wish Robby would just hire him for his site! I love the logo for the series and everything is so exciting, but I think the crew has limited time to put into his site. This needs coverage for those of us that don't have it on any of my 10 billion cable stations! Just sayin....

It would be "atta-boy".

Your welcome. We're here to serve.

Keeps me laughing, that's for shore!!lol

You're*...Alan ;)

This site feeds into all his activities/racing & thats fine by me. He has all the right people in place.

TOG you do deserve a lot of credit though bud . Your getting the props you deserve , accept them bud . It ain't gonna kill ya :~)

How do you kill a TOG?

kryptonite

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service