STADIUM SUPER TRUCKS on
NBC & NBC Sports Network in 2013

New York (September 18, 2012) –Robby Gordon’s Stadium SUPER Trucks and NBC Sports Group have reached an agreement to televise the 2013 Inaugural Stadium SUPER Trucks Season on NBC and NBC Sports Network. Starting in April of 2013, NBC and NBC Sports Network will televise 12 races (11 domestic and one international).

Capitalizing on what was once known as Mickey Thompson’s Off-Road Racing, Robby Gordon’s Stadium SUPER Trucks will feature high-flying off-road action motorsports fans have been asking for. The entire championship season will be broadcasted on NBC and NBC Sports Network, with the series awarding $500,000 to the Champion driver of Stadium SUPER Trucks.

“It has always been my dream to bring back stadium racing to the masses. I started my career winning a championship in Mickey’s series and now I want to revive his vision and bring back what the motorsports world needs. NBC Sports understands what kind of excitement and value our show will exhibit. This will be extreme wheel-to-wheel, door-to-door, roof-to-dirt racing action for all ages,” said Robby Gordon, President of Stadium SUPER Trucks.

2013 SST TV SCHEDULE (*ALL TIMES EASTERN, SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

Views: 5290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NBC Sports Network was last known as Versus and before that it was the Outdoor Life Network.

Wikipedia says Dish Network = channel 159 & DirecTV = 603/604 (I have Blue Ridge Cable in the Poconos so it's channel #75 for me l0l)

But theres two networks listed on the schedule: NBC Sports Network and NBC Sports. which ones which? And, once we decide which one was Versus, then whats the other channel? NBC Sports Network (formally Versus) and NBC Sports (the local affiliate. In Southern California is Channel 4)?

Versus became NBC sports network , nbc sports is just the sports division of NBC which would be your channel 4
Depending on cable provider* generally 1-12. but yes basically :)

got it!!!!

Ideally with Sports you want to be on Broadcast TV because well everybody with a TV can get Broadcast TV (free if you have an antenna, it's also included with all Cable/Sat packages).

SST 2013 schedule: 12 Points Races, 7 on Broadcast TV = 58.33%

Cup 2012 schedule: 36 Points Races, 16 on Broadcast TV = 44.44%

The word Network tells you which one it is.

pretty sad how bad the Indy car finale ratings were on NBC Sports Network. I have a feeling the SST ratings will be higher than the Indy car ratings.

Lots of people don't get that channel and that probably is a big reason why.

Your right, but I may be the lucky one here in the BayArea. That Channel is part of the Sports Package, Comcast is my provider....WoooHooo
Gas On

I watched the race in a sports bar in central PA. People thought I was crazy watching IndyCar racing and not college football. I believe I was one of the last people in the bar and the staff was ready to go home...I could see them looking at the TV and asking why the race was stopped (when the red flag came out).

What really hurts IndyCar is NBC Sports Network isn't included in any basic cable package.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service