Huge robby fan and fan of SST anyone have any idea how the series is doing financially? Been to a few of the races and have watched almost all that have been televised and the stands are never even close to be filled and one can only imagine the extreme costs to build/prep/rent all the equipment needed for these races. Hoping to keep the series around for years to come!

Views: 2804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robby back in black at Sonoma....hahaha..jk. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Robbys Uprising....X Games Baby

TKS,MK, lost it for a sec or two............

Everyone has dreams.Robby is making good/working at making is dream a reality.
I have no idea why people think Robby needs to work on making they're dream a reality.

@ mk, so nascrap stuck it to him, samo samo

Robby moved on.Why other's haven't is beyond me.

Just my guess: They "other drivers" put up with the B.S, and don't mind being told what to do. Robby would rather do it on his own.

Since Robby will be in TX for he X Games, why not shoot over to Gas Monkey Garage. Buy a few junk cars, walk around the shop with Speed gear...pass out a few..lol. May see him on a future episode...free commercial kinda. I know dumb idea

1. They Austin and Dallas are 200 miles apart
2. See earlier in this thread for what RG's week is looking like ;)

I gotcha, this is no vacation trip, strictly business. Get in, get out.

I have watched the last 2 SST events and I have to say---It is great racing. Think about blending indy cars with trophy trucks and you have formula truck racing. Leave it to Robby---to me he is the Rockefeller of motor racing in this century. His hard work, big dreams and persistence have really paid off. Mark it down folks---in 5 years this form of racing is going to be very big. I think paired with Indy Cars and racing with them is good for Robby---no problems setting up the tracks, promoting, etc. Then get into other events to fill the schedule. Look what he has accomplished in 2 years in this economy---(I know, I know---we are seeing green shoots everywhere--bla, bla, bla). A quick side note that is very important to you Nascar fans out there---I have a 17 year old and you could not pay him or his friends to sit down and watch 10 minutes of a nascar race. Looking forward to this weekend---should be fun full weekend of racing which is not something you can say for nascar

This is a fan forum. I have every right to express my OPINION just like anyone else. There's a few on here that only want to see Robby run on dirt...fine. I want to see him run back in NASCAR and dirt. Geez! I will watch the X-Games and watch NASCAR driver Robby Gordon compete! LOL!

Exactly...it would be different if this was a strictly SST offroad site. The Planet is broken down into every form of racing. If Robby jumped on a BMX bike to do a bunny hop we would go bananas and talk about how sweet that 1 inch of air was.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service