As some may already know, the Speedfactory.Tv merchandise is now available to purchase online . You can access the merchandise listings through the Robby Gordon team store & through the speedfactory.tv website. Show your support !

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Went ahead and grabbed a shirt and hat. Pretty cool designs they're using on this one.
Need a shirt with Robby's Quote "you gotta drive past the FEAR!"

Just a thought!
Very good idea....or " faster, faster, faster, until the rush of adrenaline overwhelms the fear of death"
Has anyone purchased a lady's shirt? if yes, do they run true to size? The ones at the souv trailer ran at least several sizes small. I normally wear a S/M lady's t-shirt, but the person at the trailer said I would need to get a 2XL (!!!) to equate to that size. Would like to know before ordering one. thanks!
So I just got a new class 3000 car....when can I get a pair of speedfactory.tv decals to add to the car???
Someone tell Robby's merch people to look in the stands at the races - there's a boatload of potential customers that won't fit into an XXL that's really only an XL anyway ....
I totally agree, where's the love for the "big kids" no xxxl
Got my Speedfactory "S" hat today! Loos great! The package also included a signed Speedfactory card...but the hat was the wrong size from what I ordered (it happens, I'm sure they will fix it)...but great looking hat!

Now I can't wait for my package. Hope I get the same thank you gift.
Allison has the sig down.
"Hearing" that Randy does them at truck stops, in the thinkin chair.

Just bustin your stones Zoom, thats real. I can tell, I did a bunch for RG over the wknd.

LMFAO!!!!!
will there be anymore episodes?

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service