Don't forget, the latest episode from SPEEDFACTORY will be up tonight (6-22-10) . Episode #4 will take a look at Robby's 2nd place finish at Infineon. The episode will be up at approx 10:00pm/et, but could also air either before or after the scheduled time.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great program...
I think Alice should get nominated for best new actress on a reality show......
That was the best one yet.
I really enjoy these and thank everyone one who puts them together.
Nice job RGM on the 2nd place finish.
Really enjoyed this episode . It's always nice to see everyone happy.
Very Nice !
who is the guy who said he was leaving?
Jason Overstreet
The show was great up until the part where he got 2nd, The team needed that win so bad. I bet Robby felt like he got last.
is there an alice fan club????? daaaaaamn...
I was just wondering. I know the next episode was suppose to be july 2nd. But that date was put out before running Bobby for a full race. Any chance of getting a new episode before that date? like maybe episode 4.5 featuring Bobby Labonte?
I really think Speedfactory might have to do something a little bit more than episodes. Maybe like daily updates or some kinda virtual thing that keeps people entertained while waiting for the next episode. Maybe a globe that shows Robby's pin-point at every second of the day! That guy must have some nasty frequent flyer miles.

Just a thought as its great to have on the car and for us fans, but it might need something a bit more for sponsor attraction.
but you also dont want to overkill it. I think the model in place & future things on the table that RG told us will be plenty.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service