Episode #9 of Speedfactory will air on Wednesday , August 11th  at 10:00 pm/et . You can catch it at www.speedfactory.tv. Discuss it here , if you like.

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks TOG
I just watched it again for the fourth time, I really liked #9, I think that their is a villian on Speed Factory. The tough guy that cleaned his gutter with his bare hands and ants bit him, Man, What a Jerk.....Just like old Johny Fairplay of Survivor the dude just needs his ass kicked....I was really glad that they left him home and he didn't go to the track....Great Job Rowdy...
I am sure most everybody here has had at least one stupid drunk moment during the course of their life. I know I have. Learn and move on.
fantastic episode. good shop content and also good silly, but interesting fan stuff like the aircraft parts alliance with RCR. I'm a geek about inside knowledge like that. Safety first message was important, both on the a/c parts and on the drinking policy. Funny, I thought the guy was either an asshole or drunk. Perhaps both?

On Max, he was at the Sears Point race. Cute story...I was sitting in the grand stands above the 7 pit box and saw how Max was hanging out with Dad and grandpa. At one point, Rob placed Max in the drivers seat. About 10 min later, you could see two little arms stick out of the window looking for a hug from dad. nice.
Cool stuff. I bet there's a million volunteers to kick the drunk dudes ass, too..
Does he still have a job at RGM??
Haven't heard if he's still with RGM or not .
Great Episode... Did you notice that RG and RC still have a relationship sharing aircraft parts. Plus RG got some good publicity from the RCR Menards press conference on Paddock talk.
AWESOME SHOW.

Of course I did not like the results of the team but, the speed factory show I feel was the best YTD!
"I Don't Have an opinion I tell truth"

"I am an athelete Rowdy do you want my job"

"Do ya know what a bee sting feels like"
"I Don't Have an opinion I tell truth"

This is the ultimate mark of dishonesty.
Brilliant. Best one yet. Well done everyone involved in SF.TV.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service