Episode #9 of Speedfactory will air on Wednesday , August 11th  at 10:00 pm/et . You can catch it at www.speedfactory.tv. Discuss it here , if you like.

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They delivered, you just wern't on your game to view it when it they delivered. :( Chill, you'll get it!
Agree.
well the episodes usually dont show up until 8 hours after they are advertised to so who is not on their game?
I'm sorry YOU missed the original release,as advertised ( 7:00 ish PM PST ) I watched the needed to be edited version.
So did I . It certainly was something to be talked about . Who's to say what will be edited out of the original . Sorry that some of you missed it .
Why not just talk about it? Don't tease..
yes I missed it, but it always seems like there is some kinda delay or issue with each episode
It could be that they only want to put out the best possible episode each week so we don't feel like we've been cheated in any way . They say good things come to those who wait .
i understand, im just bored
I know about being bored , it makes you start questioning things that you probably wouldn't have given any thought to before , just to try and relieve the boredom .
Anyone who would like to tell me what I missed as far as person to person facts email me please at flocksjerky@aol.com i'll send you a thank you card at the least.

Mike
well it is 11 PST so now what is it coming 11 hawaii time

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service