Episode #9 of Speedfactory will air on Wednesday , August 11th  at 10:00 pm/et . You can catch it at www.speedfactory.tv. Discuss it here , if you like.

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yha but this still takes you to 8
Get to meet Max Gordon
I dont want to make any assumptions, but who is Max?
Robs boy...
click the link I posted earlier...takes you to the latest episode. Pretty sobering one at that. Max is the next generation of the Gordon family...RG's son.
I watched it, as i said i didnt want to make any assumptions, I didn't know Robby had a son.
Just got done watching, 6pts=80 thousand, hmmm puts this in perspective huh........in the big picture those 6pts may end up being money well spent. Glad to see Max make the show......good to see a little different side of the RG, and now on to MIS, time for the 7 and 07 to have a good weekend and get rid of this bad run of luck.
Max is the spitting image of Robby.IMO
Who wants to own a race team,who thinks it's so easy?
Maybe at some point,some will see the passion and have some understanding.
PJ said it best. Most of us here couldnt get within 10 seconds of him on the track.
ok..so the motor did blow....the tach tell-tale reading reminded me of a scene from " Days Of Thunder"
Great Episode...Rowdy back on his game! Max Gordon was a nice addition to the real life of Robby Gordon. Robby making the call to leave the drunk behind shows the business side of Robby.

I love Speedfactory...but it's so hard to see the team keep getting prepared and putting so much effort to end in disappointment. Can't wait to see the episodes where the team ends on a good note and with smile.

Great stuff Robby & Rowdy. Here's hoping we see Max Gordon in a #7 RGM ride one day.
Me too, maybe they took it down for some editing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service