Views: 2114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This list is a very big help---Thanks. The South Carolina stores on this list, for the most part are not on the store located for Speed yet.

Good news. The people at 4 Wheel Parts always look at me kinda weird when I go in there to just buy energy drinks.

4 Wheel Parts near Alderwood Mall,Lynnwood Wa. had plenty inventory ,both on the selves and cooler.16oz cans -$2.00 per can.

Well, I hit 8 Sunocos today, including 3 in Philly, 2 in Chester , 1 in West Grove , 1 in Wayne (Thats all PA) and 1 in Rising Sun MD. Not one had Speed as of today. About 5 of those are "A Plus" Sunocos, so....Ill keep you guys updated.

Go to the one on the corner of Rt 41 and Newark Rd. the product placement needs help. It is in the cooler NEXT to the energy drinks on the top shelf. Zero visability to the consumer. I'll take a picture the next time I'm there.

Whats the price?

I checked random Sunocos today, including 2 more in Philly, one in Glassboro, Ardmore and Wilmington. Only the one in Wilmington had a counter worker I felt I could speak successful English too, he told me he had no knowledge of Speed. He did pull out a distributor list, which I assume wholesales what he can get and it was not listed he said it was the 2012 book but usually they update him 3 times a year, this was still the first third

Im going to Baltimore tomorrow and Toms River Monday, will "scout" the area, lol. .

FYI, just got back from that one at 41 and Newark Road. Only have Fuel, Unleaded and Ethanol. Took a photo, your right...pretty bad placement. $1.99 , bought 4.

Now I wish we had sunoco out in colorado

@Wheaton, try the 4 Wheel Parts store on Academy or 7-11 on 8th.

Allllllllll, the way across town and last Time I was at the one on 8th i bought $20 worth and they had no ethanol

Need a Sunoco in Chicago now.

@Nicky, I thought you had Speed Energy is the Chi-town area.Check with Mike/WC77 for locations,please.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service