Views: 2114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Warning! That's a very obnoxious website, with awful music blaring as soon as the page comes up. Click at your own risk!

It gives you an idea of what their target maket is.

Seriously though, doesn't this look like the original Speed Energy logo doubled up?

Looks like some generic Microsoft Word Clipart to me.. l0l I actually had some of that a few years ago because they sponsored a kid from my local track (Kory Rabenold) when he ran some ARCA races so they were giving it away at my local track. Actually wasn't that bad tasting.

It's not obnoxious.
It's Extreme!
It's a Lifestyle!
It's about shitty music played by shitty bands!
It's Groundbreaking and Nothing New in a 16 ounce can!
It will be out of business in two years!

It's been in business for at-least 5 years now ;)
They actually started out with the 8.4oz cans then as the fad went to 12oz cans they switched (around 2007) and then when the fad became 16oz cans they switched again. The company that makes the Energy Drink also make some kind of Herbal Iced Tea & a Vitamin infused Water.

Just Saying.

My point was the whole extreme lifestyle angle has been beaten to death a thousand times over by every product line targeting the 18-24 demographic. Liquid Lightening? Never heard of it before today. Also, for being in business for 5 years you'd think their 'Store Locator' wouldn't be a blank page.

Yeahhhh finally!!! This is huge!

I must be missing something---where do you find the list of Sunoco stores that will be carrying Speed. Thanks for the help

http://www.speedenergy.com/page/where-to-buy

type in your zip code or city/state

There are errors in it though. It has Speed Energy as being available with a pin at Pullman but the name of the city as Santa Ana with a CA phone number, then when you zoom in it takes you to Portland. I do not believe Speed is anywhere in E WA, not even Pullman.

And there is a pin for Denver just north of Portland.

Thanks for the help Mike

There's also this pdf file list of Sunoco stores that are signed up to have it that can be found on the Speed Energy site. The formatting is a bit off, but it lists a bunch of stores that don't show up on the map yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service