Speed Factory episode 7 will air on Wednesday, July 14th , at 10:00 pm/et ( give or take ) and will be a full length show ( supposedly over 20 minutes ) . Future episodes of Speed Factory will also air once a week,  every Wednesday, but will be longer than the previous twice a week episodes.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sweet,

now ill have to let my computer load for 40 min....

cant wait :)

na, seriously, i love the episodes and my kids always ask "when can we watch the next one?"
Thanks. Looking forward to it. I wanted to feature the site in a weekly consumer newsletter I write, but not sure my readers will find the stiffymobile quite as funny as I do so maybe next week....
And well they should, there is no humor in anyone needing hair extensions.
Can't Wait!!!!
I met & talked to Rowdy on Sat. This is the new format, 1 full length episode a week. I asked him to say Joliet about 100x in the video. Don't let me down, Rowdy!!!!
but episode #7 doesnt have the ending like SC had in his friday highlights video.
Showing one longer episode every week instead of two shorter ones makes a lot of sense . I'm looking forward to # 7.
is the show getting any looks from cable net. on picking it up as a tv show?
20 minutes is a good length. I have a feeling #7 episode is going to be sort of sad if it focuses on last week. I will have hankies ready.
Would be great if in a future episode you could get the stiffiemobiles drivers girlfriend to make a comment to you guys.She and her co horts were busy tweeting on your day at Chicago.
Nice paragraphs !
It's a nice change of pace from some of the comments you see on here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service