Speed Factory episode 7 will air on Wednesday, July 14th , at 10:00 pm/et ( give or take ) and will be a full length show ( supposedly over 20 minutes ) . Future episodes of Speed Factory will also air once a week,  every Wednesday, but will be longer than the previous twice a week episodes.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No matter what chasis RGM runs, the issue is (and I think RG's frustration) the inconsistency of the team....bad pit stops, wrong RPM chip setup (Chicago speeding penalties), missed car setups, etc. We know there is a good team here, but they are not good enough to overcome mistakes like a full funded top tier team....If you replayed the scanner from last week, I think its safe to say that's as bummed, angry, disappointed as I have heard RG all season. He even made the comment on the radio about sitting out a few weeks after the 2nd speeding penalty. I'm hopeful for Indy..but if I was RG I'd be just as upset with my team.
I watch each episode , but I don't analyze them , or try to find a 'deeper' meaning to everything that is said by Robby or other team members . I watch because they are entertaining , and a good laugh is always appreciated .
Right on,sherri. There is no hidden riddle.
i agree, this isnt a Tool album or a Pink Floyd "hidden messages"
When reality TV first came out , the so-called experts said it was a fad that wouldn't last more than a few years( I also thought shows like survivor,etc wouldnt last ). 10 years later, the genre is still going strong. And I have hitched my A+ reality rating to a new show, the exterminator show from lousiana on A&E.
lol The Exterminator... I catch myself watching that when I come across it as well....the majority of that show is staged as hell though.
yeah, it is staged.
I was a big fan of Wrecked, but I no longer have SPEED channel. The head of the company reminds me of Gene..
I thought Cops was the first "reality" show back in the mid 80's when it started.
Please send your thoughts to SpottedCow's mailbox........

Looks like a bad time of month for COW.
Why rag on Spotted Cow? He's just expressing his opinion. It's not like I haven't rubbed anyone wrong here. If we agreed on everything, then what's the point being here? If you want a 24/7 circle jerk splooge fest join the Jimmie Johnson or Danica Patrick love planet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service