Speed Factory episode 7 will air on Wednesday, July 14th , at 10:00 pm/et ( give or take ) and will be a full length show ( supposedly over 20 minutes ) . Future episodes of Speed Factory will also air once a week,  every Wednesday, but will be longer than the previous twice a week episodes.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank doesn't know what it means either...he is just repeating what he heard Tony Stewart say.
I have a natural talent to tell people to F' off. That would be as an example to read a person quickly and know how they feel about me and what they want from me. Sometimes I don't pick the perfect situation to do so, and thus cause awkward moments for my friends, but it gets done and is complete.
Robby has 'natural talent" when it comes to driving say CAR X with no prior exposure to it and gets a "time" out of it. Where say "YOU" can't. If every driver were to drive an 85 Electra wagon around Watkins Glen with the "same variables"...well you get the picture.
Why that car Mike? I did it and would pay to do it again!
Zippppp... see thats natural talent
RG must be forgetting that he finished 2nd a few races ago. Its the first bad race in awhile. RGM got off to a bad start which takes a toll. RGM has been improving ever since phoenix. RG needs to chillax and look at the last few weeks not just last week. Momentum is key and one glitch will not deter the grand scheme.
it was a normal reaction given the situation. if you wreck a car on the lead lap racing it's bad enough....3 laps down and wrecking and finding money that you may not have to replace it.....is a huge "glitch".
I Think RG would Relax A Little if Sponsorship was Covered .
How long did Gene leave the hot water running? 35 minutes? He said he got up at 5 and the video shows the alarm going off at 5:35!
luckily Rowdy spared us the clogged toilet episode..lol..
agreed. I did not want to see all those cherry stems floating across the bathroom floor!!! Thank you Rowdy for not showing us THAT!
Minus the bad language, not good for kids watching............I like to see Robby run better and hopefully he does take the steps to run better and fans like us can have something to talk about at work. I hope he figures it out and if he doesnt i'll still be a fan for life......
I am always talking about RG to all the other so called "fans" (88 fans). Can't help it. We are rooting for a guy that runs and drives a racecar team by himself. What isn't there to talk about every week!

I finally got to watch the episode and now can't understand why everyone is reacting to the show like they are. It was minutes after the wreck where he was venting. I mean everything he said was in the heat of the moment and is all true. Sure there are ways to handle it, but it was the heat of the moment. I love the reaction. If you are a team member and can't handle the truth, get off the team. I'm pumped for the rest of the year. The RC's are going to be interesting along with Indy. Expecting big things!
This episode shows the intensity of Robby at its' finest. Some people lead their orgainization from behind the lines, Robby leads from the front. A trait that in my opinion more people should emulate.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service