I just moved back to Orange County and was wondering if someone could tell me where to get me some Speed Energy.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cang - or perhaps the person responsible for distributing it in NORCAL is in the process of making it happen ? There were limitations where the old logo product could be sold & the NEW logo cans JUST started becoming available. IT TAKES TIME !
TOG anything in Miss. yet
Fact TOG. They are working hard on distributing this product asap. I live in the Bay too and can't wait to have it readily available. If you really look at this product from start to finish it is amazing how quickly it has grown. Plus RG really only comes to the bay area once a year to race. His following is going to be rather small compared to the deserts of so-cal, the midwest and the south. I'm having coffee with one of the investors this week. I'll try and get you guys an update.

-Coop
Btw, at RG's 1 race in the Bay area there are more fans than there are at any of the races in the south!
Just tried a Speed ( Fuel) in the Orange can. Got it at Kar-Tek in Riverside off the 91 fwy, picking up parts and saw the cooler full of them. Very good, taste like Cactus cooler.
Going to Disneyland next weekend with the family. Where is the closest place to get Speed?
Mine is sitting on the porch....will be waiting for me when I get home!
From what I understand, a few different 7 eleven stores have them in Daytona Beach FL. I will get mine this week for the races.
Will that mean 7eleven on the car at Daytona? That'd be awesome, with Robby driving the 7 car and all...
actually in the greatest coup of all time, Denny Hamlin and his 11 car are moving to RGM and Dodge to run dual 7-11 paint schemes! LOL JK! :)
Oh my post got removed. Was my picture too big? Whoops LOL
My local Menards store had just a few cases of the unleaded left on the shelf and no other flavors. I asked them when more was coming, they looked in the computer and said that it was a seasonal item and probably would be discontinued. Since our Menards store is smaller, they said larger stores may still be receiving more Speed. Anyone else's Menards run out of Speed yet?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service