I just moved back to Orange County and was wondering if someone could tell me where to get me some Speed Energy.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ifound it at Menards in toledo ohio
With UPS cost a case comes to $51.20. Got a 4 pack of each when they first came out. Just can't justify purchasing any more until they make their way up here. So until they hit Seattle I will have to settle for Starbucks or Monster. Did I really say that?
@MT, you should know by now we're last in the states to get anything,except Microsoft and Starbucks then we're first! LOL
But you will get it there before we see it on the dry side.
I think you are wrong, in Louisiana we get left over sunshine it might be a few years before we some speed...
Are there really Harris Teeter's in Georgia? I went around looking for them on Friday, but they were all Krogers. If anyone knows where there is one please let me know. Their website's store locator doesn't work.
St Simon , Georgia there is a Harris Teeter
@TOG Have you been to the Harris Teeters in Millsboro or Bethany? Do they carry Speed Energy at either of those locations?
yes they do!
I wish they had it at my local Hot Spot, but a new product cannot be introduced nationally all at once or it will likely fail or at least be cost prohibitive, especially for a small company. It has to be sold in small markets and gain a following (and make some money) and slowly expand from there. Someone posted how long it took for Red Bull to be available nationally - it was years. Items don't appear on grocery store shelves by themselves; it costs money! A slotting fee is charged to manufacturers by retailers in order to have their product placed on their shelves. The fee varies greatly depending on the product, manufacturer, and market conditions. For a new product, the initial slotting fee may be approximately $25,000 per item in a regional cluster of stores, but may be as high as $250,000 in high-demand markets.
Well 250K for a slotting fee? 250K to sponsor a car at Daytona...
I hear ya brotha...I'm here in the SouthBay (San Jose) .
Can't for the product to hit the BayArea. Let me know if you hear anything.
Octane is my fav, but Fuel reminds me of Robby's Orange Cars & Trucks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service