I, as many folk here at the Planet, make the annual visit to the Glen to watch some great racing (hopefully) and root on Robby (definitely). While I haven't yet been to the left coast for a NASCAR race, in my estimation, Watkins Glen IS the home turf of Robby Gordon. If he's not willing to claim it, then Watkins Glen is certainly the home turf for RG FANS!!!

A liesurely walk around the track will show a large amount of RG fans, all proudly showing their RG colors. I've got JB flags and banners. I've also got a couple of M-nster RG flags (which I'll never fly again). I've got some Cingular crap, and hell, I've even got a Turtle Wax banner. I can't wait to adorn my RV with RG banners, flags, and stuff. But here is the problem and the point of this post.

WHEN WILL SPEED ENERGY FLAGS, BANNERS, STUFF, BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE and/or HAND OUT?

I've got plenty of RV space and plenty of flag poles looking for some Speed Energy.

Views: 1173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where. Is the souvy trailer parked?
I asked on twitter, see if they come back with answer, I think the last time it was at the track they even posted were it was.

Robby is doing appearance there per TOG Twitter:
Robby Gordon Watkins Glen @SPEED_Energy souvenir trailer appearance will be on Sunday, from 9:30am - 10:30am/et
What I would really like is a SPEED pop up cover for tailgating. A simple thing I did last NH race was make a T with some PVC to hang a shirt. Cost less than 3 bucks, and made Trackside
That's a cool idea.... only problem, you got DW and his spare tire in the pic! :-~
Looking thru SE pics, I bet you could call over there and see if they can order you a pop-up special as they were/are selling the refridgerators.

SPEED Street team sampling today at 7-Eleven in Huntington Be... on Twitpic
Look what I got! A two sided flag!!
That's cool!!
That flag looks seriously awesome. They did a GREAT job.

I will order one once they put it on the website.
HELL YES!
Hell yes! They did an excellent job with that banner! I'll too will buy it as soon as it hits the shop online!
Hope to have one for Bristol weekend.
Ok any word on when we can order online? I did not see it available yesterday.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service