Does anyone know if Bashas in AZ will start selling Speed? It would be nice if they are... and will it be all stores? Any info would be great. I have been stocking up when I go to CA but would to buy it locally.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I will say, all of my co workers and firends I have given the Speed Fuel to LOVE it. Its a cross somewhere betwen Sunkist and the McDonalds Orange Drink.

I myself am really impressed how it tastes...believe me if it sucked I'd be the first person to say so...lol. (I'd still buy it to support our driver, but would be disappointed that it tasted bad).

But it is a win-win that I can support our boy AND enjoy the best tasting energy drink on the market!
Patience my friend. They are working extremely hard to bring the product nationwide.
It is hard to be patient. Bought some back in November and even with rationing myself, they are all gone. Need some Speed NOW.
I have a t-shirt for you & I will throw in a 4 pack for the wait...
i know it's here in Mn i saw it today for myself at menards in cottage grove!
Speed at track bashas. 2 for 3
Can someone explain the Bashes at the track or give a location. I'm not familiar with that area
correct me if i'm wrong but the market is in the outside rv parking area...
west of track behind turn 2 by reserved RV
Any word on sales at the other Bashas yet? been a bad weekend to try to make it to the track.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service