Does anyone know if Bashas in AZ will start selling Speed? It would be nice if they are... and will it be all stores? Any info would be great. I have been stocking up when I go to CA but would to buy it locally.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dont forget the Truck series only races with 36 trucks. So that means 5 trucks will not make the race.

As far as the Nationwide cars I think you are seeing the real state of the series as the new cars and the reduction of some of the purse money has closed up a few shops, and has kept a few from being willing to travel and attempt the race. I know Justin was looking to try to go Nationwide this year and many teams were questioning the actual cost to run a full season as they are full time with the new car and the cost to build a fleet and knowing what you currently have in the shop is now obsolete, kept a few teams from running a second car or being able to find the money to finance a full season. If you look last place at a Nationwide race only gets approx $15,000. Sounds like a decent pay out. But when you figure your fuel bill to haul you equipment across county and back, pay your employees and driver, pay the entry fee and tech inspection fee's, pay for your tires (Even as a S&P) and hope you dont lose and engine or crash. Most driver contract say the driver get a percentage of the winnings. So you might take 10% right off the top to give to the driver. Their is very little money to be considered profit for an owner.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..
dude...not a slap in the face..Monster has a similar deal that Speed Energy has. Red Bull and Monster did it all year last year.
I can wait to see Wegmans on the car get a deal done.
I went to the Bashas near my home this morning and no Speed Energy to be found. Spoke to the store manager to see if he could give me some sort of ETA. The manager had never heard of Speed Energy and had no clue that Basha"s was on the side of the #7 Speed Energy car this weekend. He did however know that the #17 show car would be at his store today. You would think Bashas would be hyping this up, its not everyday their company is on the side of a cup car.
Perhaps other Bashas locations are doing a better job hyping up SPEED ENERGY than that store.
same here Speedenergy.com site says now sold in yuma az, @ barney gas stations i have been to all stations several times and they never heard of speed
Look out for the new SPEED truck this weekend!
Who knows you might even score some free product ;)

note: This is not a race truck for all the rumor starters out there.
LOL.....Racetruck?......that's for a future date......sshhhhhhhhhh.......details in the save the planet group next month......
Wanted to avoid another 1400 page speculation thread. ;)
SORRY...I Lied. SPEED Truck will be up and down the strip in Vegas next weekend givin out free product.
Bummer about the Delaware Harris Teeters being so far south.....if they were in the Dover area or north...I'd drive down to them to buy cases of Speed, as opposed to shipping them...

When does the GNC deal kick in? :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service