Is Menards gonna stop selling speed energy drink? The Menards by my house hardly had any speed & they were discounted. Does anyone have an idea whats going on?

Views: 4216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is disappearing in the Lucky's stores around here. I've bought it at two local Lucky's (it was always expired by a few months) and now it's completely gone in one of them and only three beat up, sticky cans that nobody will touch in the other. Speedenergy.com still lists these Lucky's stores as places to buy it, but I think it's not available there anymore. I did find some at the 4 Wheel Parts in town. They have a Speed Energy refrigerator stocked pretty well. They even have the Ethanol which Lucky's never stocked. I bought an armful of the Unleaded (my favorite) and they were all expired in January just like the Lucky's stock.

I have bought cases online which with shipping actually comes out a little cheaper per can, but I want to buy from local merchants so they will continue to order it and it will spread. People that have never heard of Speed Energy aren't going to try it if you can only get it online. But we are having a serious stocking issue up here in Sonoma County. Either the stores aren't ordering it, or the distributor isn't bringing fresh stock.

can't sell something that is not marketed!! IMo

Ive also been to several places that are list here in So. Cal. and they havent had it for months. Time to update.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service