Is Menards gonna stop selling speed energy drink? The Menards by my house hardly had any speed & they were discounted. Does anyone have an idea whats going on?

Views: 4215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MY LOCAL CHEVRON IN ARIZONA DISCONTINUED SPEED
I ASKED WHY AND THEY SAID THEIR DISTRIBUTOR DID that
They said if they cant get any more I get to keep the ice cooler :(

Hate to bump such an old thread - but it seems as if some Menards stores are no longer carrying Speed. The stores closest to me had Speed on "promo" for $4.50 for a couple weeks. I stopped this week and Speed is no longer available at all in the store closest to me. The end cap display where it was now has Monster. All of the shelf space in the beverage area has been filled with an expanded display of Rip It energy drink. The only trace of Speed Energy left was a stick on a cooler at the checkouts where they used to sell singles. What's in the cooler now: Monster...

Any ideas???

Same thing at my local Menards. Looks like they're switching to monster. Menards has 170 stores in the Midwest and is only place I know of that sells it up here, in Mn

They sell it at Kum and Go gas stations down here is southern Minnesota.. but the only one I know of is in Sherburn, MN which is at exit 87 on I-90 about 30 minutes from my house. Next time I am in Mankato I will check if it is still at Menards there.

Yeah - same thing here in Milwaukee. Menards was the only place that sold Speed. I would actually venture to say that it was pulled from the stores and sent back because the three stores that I have checked in the past two days have had absolutely nothing left... and one had quite a bit in stock as recently as this past Monday. None of the employees I talked to knew anything about the status - other than it wasn't in the store anymore.

More like 270 stores I think.
Maybe they are changing can size again.

Just bought a few cases up at the Menards in Clinton Michigan... they had lots on the shelves.

Was just out side of Sioux City Iowa, and stopped to check the Speed situation. The Menards
store was well stocked with Speed Energy. I checked the expiration date and it was July 2014.
Happy to see it ! BUY more SPEED Energy!!!

Still no one selling it anywhere near here, except on the internet. THANKS Al for your marvelous invention.

All is good in So,Il at Menards .Kids at the rink just love it..

Glad to hear that it's still available in some Menards stores. There are 9 stores within the metro Milwaukee area, so I will have to stop by a couple more before hitting the panic button. Otherwise - I guess there's always the internet. Kind of upset that I didn't stock up when it was at the 4.50 price though!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service