I going out on a limb here for all of you that checked "hell no" on will robby ever win another pole, but I say he will have to start at the back for engine etc.
Finish-3

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

stalls are set by current owners points
Ahh ok, thank you for enlightening me
i agree, i think robby will qualify well around 5th and finish 1st!!!
Is there a nationwide race there....and is he going to run in it?
I think the trucks on a road course would be rad...I'd get a 3-day pass for that
Qualify 4th; Finish 1st!!!!! :)
What I would like to see but not predicting mind you (not that it makes a bit of difference) is since Robby is in the race go for the pole. Even if he starts in the back and doesnt get caught up in the wrong strategy he can start in the back and still get a top ten. The competion has really gotten much better at this track the last few years and it seems its always something strange that takes Robby out after a fine run for most of the race. I know having a strategy and sticking with it is rage but I think (and i am sure this is the case) that having several strategies and picking the one that develops is the way to do well. Anyway as we all know this is one of those races that you really feel confident about! So here we go Q=3 F=1
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE
GO FOR THE WIN
Q=3
F=1
Gosh lets not forget this is the first time for Robby with a Toyota engine at the track just a wondering if fuel mileage might be less of a concern no idea just wondering. heck I am thinking as easily as robby has passed folks at this track in the past if one doesnt consider pitting about every caution on this track i know I know track posistion is important but seems in the past he has always been able to pass and what has hurt him here the last few years is the lack of petrol. So there you have it a proposed strategy of pitting every single caution. okay its unorthadox and most likely stupid yeah its stupid but something along those lines
Fuel mileage not a factor in this race the double file restarts are going to take care of this. With the old single file restarts the field strung out and allowed long green runs, this won't happen with double file restarts there will be alot of passing and alot blocking trying to hold and gain track position. It will be left up to the drivers and our man wins........

(disclaimer) I am not drunk nor being persuaded by any foriegn substance........
I think you are intoxicated based on your last statement. "I am not drunk ARE being persuaded......"
yea, do you remember last year when robby said...Im not even going to worry about mpg...just run it as hard as i can.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service