What are the point standings and where does our guy Robby stand..........

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry i just checked with the Junior Nation, your video and pictures is all wrong. Robby ran into Junior thats why he didn't win the race.
LOL
robby wreck dale jr with his wide powerfull shield around robby, haha, LOL.
imo yesterdays race was a joke...... that wasn't racing...... cars hooking up and making huge runs at 200mph with any slight miscue will result in very dangerous racing.... no one should really blame anyone else for any crashes yesterday...... now lets get to real racing and see where everyone stacks up....
I hated the duels...but I actually liked sunday's race. It was alot better than the 43 car single file train we've seen before. You had a record number of lead changes and the best TV ratings in years. Listening on the scanner was intense. Really cool to see Robby, Paul Menard, Trevor Bayne, Bobby Labonte up front at the end.

I agree it's hard to cast blame on drivers when they're having to adapt to a whole different style and it's more up to the spotter of the pusher than the lead driver or his spotter. Hard to see Nascar making any changes when they had many records broken and TV rating way up...with a cinderella story of a rookie winning. No chance they make any changes.

But Daytona was fun and Dega will be sick!!!!
good point Hoban.......

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service