I know RG has some passionate and faithful fans. We were in force with "Rally for Robby" and Runner Up for the ALL STAR FAN VOTE. But curious as to how far fans will go display their support...has anyone ever shaved a "7" on their head? Got a SPEED ENERGY LOGO Tattoo? What's the furthest thing you've done to show support? What have you done to "Show Some Speed"? Love to see some pics or posts...

Views: 3147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta think somebody would get a Speed "S" tattoo...I've seen many photos of people with Rockstar and Monster tats...but we have to have a fan brave enough to get the Speed "S"....

my SPEED Energy skimboard.

We sell only SPEED ENERGY at our new roller skating rink ! They ( kids } gave us hell for a week or 2. But after that they got it ! Not only do they get it, but they know who Robby is now. Will get a video up soon. When we give a can or two away I feel like robby in that one video were he is handing them out free lol.Looking to get one of them car hoods to put up real soon. Picking up some 1500 to 2000 cans in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So hook me up Robby !
Just to let you know, I made my daughter an orange skating dress.   Originally it was for Cingular. Now I will change to Speed!!!  And you should see all of our skaters yelling the trivia answers--  Robby Gordon, number 7,  
Jim. Get to work!!!  Caught ya

I like how you folks Roll!! also really liking the last name ...well at least the 2nd half :-))

I try to do my part by working the job site. Lots of people on most of my job site's are drinking some kind of energy drink. I purchase some SPEEDENERGY at Save Mart and take it with me to the job. Break time rolls around, see someone drinking a energy drink and ask "Have you tried SPEEDENGY yet" with that I hand them one.Next day they ask " Hey where do I get those at"....so that's how I try to help. It's not much, but it's my way...

It's plenty, That's pretty cool JR.....

Great pics!

Still waiting on someone to step up with a SPEED tat..!!!

I will be getting the S logo on my calf tomorrow! 3/21/13...I will post on here or Speed Energys facebook

Awesome!
Attachments:

This is a shirt I made a transfer for using a scan of TOG's KMA Dakar sticker over the SPEED logo and the other is a ceramic 12 inch long surfboard I painted, they are now both signed by Robby.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service