I know RG has some passionate and faithful fans. We were in force with "Rally for Robby" and Runner Up for the ALL STAR FAN VOTE. But curious as to how far fans will go display their support...has anyone ever shaved a "7" on their head? Got a SPEED ENERGY LOGO Tattoo? What's the furthest thing you've done to show support? What have you done to "Show Some Speed"? Love to see some pics or posts...

Views: 3149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As for myself... I bought a SPEED Can Cooler along with 12 cases of SPEED and gave to a local restraunt to help and promote the SPEED Energy brand. They sold out and re-ordered and Sold out again...

You all know how I promote SPEED with all my RCs :~)

Where do you get all of your speed decals for your cars? I would love to do this but I have terrible handwriting and artistic skills so making my own masks is pretty much out. I've noticed a lot of people with various speed decals on their rigs in this thread. What are people doing??

I was in Big Bear, CA over christmas break wearing my Speed Hoodie, Drinking Speed, I took my own up there as they don't sell it there that I know of, with my Robby Gordon Beanie, and a Speed Can Cooler. Was asked by more than 1 person if I was promoting the drink or if I just liked it. I told everyone that asked that I wish I was able to set up a stand and pass it out as I am sure you all would enjoy it, but that I was just a loyal fan of Robby Gordon and I really enjoyed the drink. I did give a couple of guys that were drinking Monster a can of Speed Fuel and when asked where to buy it I told them to look on Speedenergy.com. My gf and daughter got embarrased everytime but I told them that if it helps Robby race more I don't mind. I also sent 12 cans to my work office in Phoenix for the girls that like Rockstar and Monster to try. They all liked it just can't find it anywhere. I have the Speed logo on the back of my car. I own 3 hoodies, and the can cooler, and have plans of owning the RC car if they are stil available, and a hat soon.

check out my avatar... got a dog with a seven on his back

I made a Speed Energy beer pong table :)

I'll go over Niagara falls in a giant Speed Can. Not even think twice.

Would that be a 50 point roll can? uh, cage. I meant cage.

Not yet Mike, need you to cast shorty votes. You & Slider7 are some of the most creative geniuses the planet has to offer Yes, I consider you both on THAT side of the fine line....like myself. So, unclear judgement aside you can vote till you run out of replys. Getting those boys on stage in NYC would be a SHOWING of SPEED, & the support behind the product. Then my friend, I will cheer you on @ Niagra. Hell if you make it, I'll go next...geniuses we are, indeed

Only if the barrel is full of speed energy drink and u have to drink it as you go over!!!
Any pictures of it??

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service