I'm wondering what all of your thoughts are on RG actually winning SST. As much as I'd love to see it, I have to wonder is that's really what is best for the series. I guess the upside is that if he wins, it keeps a big chunk of money in the series for next year.

Views: 1084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

politically no, but if he is good enough to compete and win then yes. I personally would not win in my own series to head off the people that will boo and say its b.s. but rg is a competitor and racer so.....

From day one I thought it would be controversial for Robby to compete in his own series. If he's successful, people are going to be suspicious. That's just the way it is.

I've raced at two short tracks where the promoter raced or owned cars. No matter how fair and unbiased the officials were, people always called b.s. if a call went in their favor or somebody who beat them failed post race tech.

It's hard for people (and especially race fans) to believe that everything is on the up and up when the "boss" wins his own game. Could you imagine if the France family owned a team in Cup and they won the majority of the races and eventually the championship? People would lose their minds calling b.s.

They do its called Hendrick Motorsports lol .

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service