So I stumbled across a link for the Shorty Awards & looked into it. This from their site.
The Shorty Awards honor the best of social media, recognizing the people and organizations producing real-time short form content on across Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube, Foursquare, and the rest of the social Web. The link is pre-loaded with @RobbyGordon in #athlete. I also nominated @Head_Held_High for #PR & @bobbychuck for #photography. Wish I could put the whole media team in there, since the whole continent of South America seems to be a Robby Gordon/SPEEDTeamUSA fan now. AND WAIT, there's more! There's also a catagory for #Fansite too! Anybody think of a good candidate for that one? ...ya, me neither.
Anyways, you know he we do it over here, vote early, vote often. Top dog in #Athlete is John Cena with 700 some odd votes. Sorry John, but I just unleashed the planet on ya. Let's put him down for a 3 count ladies & germs, & don't forget the #fansite & #PR votes too! Every vote adds exposure to the SPEED ENERGY brand. You heard what Robby thinks of his fanbase in the stage 13 vid, let's return the sentiment!

UPDATE: Don't retweet (RT) votes. It can/ inadvertantly pick up on the 1st handle...which would be the person your RTing. If you wanna copy the text, just take the originator's handle out.

Views: 1204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am I canceling myself or others out

If you can't help me than go vote............Where are the 250+ that were on the Dakar chat??? GO VOTE

Either way, Wally youre doing more than most. Like I said, do rounds, & change up the reply for each. That seems to work. I haven't checked my #'s but each says its been tabulated. All the more reason to vote for @robbygordon in #athlete @planetrobby in #fansite @head_held_high in #pr & @bobbychuck in #photography lets get a good showing of #SPEEDTeamUSA up on stage! Again, this got all that much more important when our biggest competitor signed 2 new spokesman, & their fanbases. Now with BJ, & the Bash 'ems...its like Occupy Vegas. C'mon folks, take a few min a day for the people who spend so much time working for us.

VOTE!

Come on everyone! Vote! It takes less than 5 minutes to sign up for Twitter and vote!

VOTE!

VOTE EARLY, VOTE OFTEN, VOTE...NOW

I hope i'm doing it right ..........The web hates me man

Mike, you can look in the ranking by catagory, scroll down to Robby, & see who voted for him. Looks like it may only be counting one each, as I only see my freshest reply...not like 50 of em, lol
Wonder how many twitter accounts I can sign up for? WJM, got any good ideas? You & I can create fo disty's but thats only an extra 2 votes...

On the Shorty Awards How to Vote page:

Vote for as many different people as you want in as many categories as you want, as often as you want.
Voting for the same person in the same category more than once just replaces the text of your original vote.

None of my votes show.
D'oh!

Robby has actually dropped a spot to 24th due to the WWE masses voting for their favorite sports athletes. C'mon planet, there's a freekin FIGURE SKATER beating Robby!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service