Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

The tracking international site tracker does not seem to work, IRC ok
yep. here I am.. always watching, rarely posting, but this is my favorite sports event of the year. Superbowl, 7th game of the world series, Daytona 500 and Monte Carlo wrapped up in one day and a half. Been there, done that 17 times. Wish I was there again.
everbody's posting in chat
not many on the site tonite I guess. Im watching the tracking off and on while cooking dinner for my bride, shes not feeling well. She met Robby last year at Homestead, shook his hand and said "so youre the person I spend my Sundays with"
:for those that cant see it, looks like Robby is physically fourth, just past three poles, mile 220. Nick Vanderway, Tim Herbst, Mark McMillian in front of him, but not far.
If memory serves me right, this is dusty. they will shortly all be on Diablo Dry Lake then loop back toward the gulf on the way to San Felipe.
everybody posts in chat while the race is going on.

Great videos at dirtnewz.com
o
appears Weatherman radio link is not online.
If your following the IRC tracking......................did anybody else see the 101 of Armin Schwarz cut the course. His tracker was showing 118mph. and he was atleast a mile off the course
He got off at about mm230, and got back on at about mm245
20 miles to check point 3 then over the next 15 min till every body close crosses we will see the times,saw one of robbys speeds at 121

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service