Thanks for all the support people have given to this website, as today it turns 4 years old. I can't begin to think about the countless hours we have spent here. Good times. Bad times. But we are still here. Great bunch of fans, friends, colleagues, etc. Sorry if I had to delete your posts from time to time, but sometimes, topics need to have containment.

We are going to do all we can to get to year number 5, but we need your help.

** if you have already made a contribution, thank you. You have helped to keep the site going up until this point. 100% optional , so thanks again.

Those who want to help, can join the premium group and become a LIFETIME member sponsor to the website.

or you can make a site donation via the save the planet button on the main page, left column.

Premium group members will get a 2013 Planet Dakar T-shirt that looks something like this

( rough idea, but the final product will be awesome. )

Again, 100% optional, thanks for the support & lets keep it going for many years to come.

Views: 3492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just did it.

Thanks for everything.

This is a great site and everyone rocks.

Gas On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the tee shirt becomes available Im in for at least 2!

Late August is the target date.

I let this chick stay at my house for three days. And she says "If it were not for that F'n computer and what ever the hell that thing you brought to b___ was I would swear this place was in the stone age". So with that I'll send my donation along to a member whom I believe has trust in me, The stone age is not far away it just needs to be reminded...........Brown paper package away with you. I hope to remain in good standing.

So, your sending a check to WJM and including some jerky?

BEER

I want to know what you brought to b____ (breakfast) was. Jerky?

Ryan Hunter Reay 18 laps from another win.

Well I just sent The Planet another $80. Anyone else care to join me?
This is the ONLY site I have or maybe will ever pay for.Figure I would have spent at least that much at the merchendise trailer that won't be at NH this weekend.
It's a small price to pay for my raceday friends and "family". That and I want that cool shirt.

What is a normal every so often contribution any way??$$??? private messages accepted ( brought to B_D )

Ya I know.... it was an attempt to learn more about the secret jerky....

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service