The entry list is up and Robby Gordon is listed as start position seven. Now I started this discussion to just get some ideas and predictions before the race. I'll kick it off by noting that the race course is the same as last year. Considering this, the teams that ran the race last year are going to have an advantage. It's not like Robby has never ran there before and that he has no chance. I think he has a great chance and and I hope he does well (I mean if he does well, then I get to see him at Primm). I just thought that might be a little food for thought.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

Point is. If RG's truck works it's a thing of beauty. Especially, when he is assured top 10 starts the whole year. So if he has it dialed through MM70 then he will just walk away. There is nothing greater than RG in a perfect working truck and no one can stop that combo. Only himself.
weatherman feeds and live update links are now posted on the Planet Baja San Felipe Bulletin Board. All links working!
Thats awsome!! THanks Bill. Good luck to the guys today.
What time do the trucks roll off? Has it been delayed?
click on the weatherman feed located in the planet baja group bulletin board, and there is somewhat of a live tracking going on.
For clarification SF is one hour behind PST, they should roll off in about 25 mins
tt's rolling off in 10 minutes
first TT off
the weatherman feed now uses the "Cover It Live" feature , something I was going to use for the Dover Cup race.
FYI....on the dirtnews webpage they have a live video stream. i think he said he is at mile 18 broadcasting.
10-4 I am on it.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service