The entry list is up and Robby Gordon is listed as start position seven. Now I started this discussion to just get some ideas and predictions before the race. I'll kick it off by noting that the race course is the same as last year. Considering this, the teams that ran the race last year are going to have an advantage. It's not like Robby has never ran there before and that he has no chance. I think he has a great chance and and I hope he does well (I mean if he does well, then I get to see him at Primm). I just thought that might be a little food for thought.

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

who cares about them,. LR is good,. 3 tt wins and many on class 1, and a lot of bikes,( i still remember see him drive the ivan stwart tt at the b2k, ) but still, who cares, the other guy, you said it all $$$, no one like RG, he lives the DREAM OF MANY, im pretty sure i dont need to explain that to you right,. if your are here it must be for a reason,. so
what RG does makes him unique,
Team PlanetRobby is here at Eldorado Ranch waiting for the action to start. Baja Bill, Baja Dave, and Mark are awaiting Rene. THe action will start tommorrow. WE check out the race course today. LOts of pre-running.
Thanks for the update Walt! Can't wait to hear about all that is going on for all us cyber followers!!
Have a fun day and enjoy everything Bill! It is going to be an awesome race!!!

My thoughts to the weatherman...I love him!!
Thanks Bill.. try to keep us updated as best you can this weekend please please please!! Do you know of any live tracking for this event?
just DIRTNEWZ.COM

from dirtnewz.com

Robby Gordon rolled into the Malecon last night and gave Pistol the word that he was 130mph down Zoo Road...we'll see on race day
DIRTnewz spoke with Robby Gordon and he had one thing to say ... "Where's Bebo?," and mentioned that he's ready to drag race down Zoo Road against Andy McMillin anytime soon.

Got Bebo?
I'll say it again fuckers. Mile 70. If RG is in the lead it's in the bag.
You obviously don't know that anything and everything can happen in an off-road race. Nothing is in the bag until someone crosses the finish line. And I sir am not a fucker. :)
Nope...
Sweet Bill, Zembo is doing good work! Sweet pics! Thanks
Dirtnewz.com

San Felipe Contingency Goes Wild As Visalia’s NUNLEY Racing Hires Strippers on the Malecon
March 13, 2009

San Felipe, Baja California (March 13, 2009) Rising to new highs, the rookie desert racing team that has done nothing as of yet in the world of desert racing set the bar high in contingencies to come as the strangely designed #11 Trophy Truck pulled into the center of the Malecon as some of Mexico’s finest strippers climbed onto the top of the race truck and began a strip tease that end with both of the strippers topless and barely wearing a g-string. Greg Nunley, the driver of record, and owner of the #11 race truck has brought his team to San Felipe 250 for the first time in the old Geiser Brothers Bob Shepard race truck. This is the same truck that Shepard and Arciero raced together in 2007. Nunley and his carrot-topped wing man, hosted the strippers on the top of the truck as SCORE contingency reached a new level. Hundreds of people gathered around the truck asking who Nunley Racing was as the Mexican strippers writhed away atop the trophy truck. The girls bared it all in the name of Nunley Racing. No doubt about it that Nunley Racing proved they have game in contingency, but the desert world is still waiting to see them show their race prowness in the dirt.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service