I'll bet that got your attention gang! It was going to be a surprise, however the nix has been put on my brother wearing a Speed Energy hat on the new History Channels show Trawler Wars or whatever they are going to call it. Coming out of Glouster Mass. the filming begins the first week of January however he was told at one of the BIG MEETINGS that logos were not allowed and even the great Buffalo Sabres NHL logo is a no-go. I tried and it was going to be a surprise but in the end I don't care for these reality shows any way, every form of making a living seems to be a television show. Not that you want to hear my social views on the state of the union but "what did you do last night?" now centers on some moron tow truck drivers night on the town and your buttery hand. If you want a reality show here's my idea, do a show about hapless families who sit around doing nothing but watching TV. But back to the disapointment at hand, he has a picture of his dog (the one I raise feed and train) he is going to hang in the piolit house he hopes to ........and other things. My brother is a bit of a......Holyshit he just told me he gets 700 clams (yes on purpose) a show. Anyway I tried, I failed I wanted to do my part and knew about the show coming up for over three months and kept my mouth shut but when it came time to sign on the dotted line We/I/Robby/Us whatever got the proverbial screwing. Copyright bullshit. As we see, money, greed, fish, surprises they all go together, perhaps in the future he..........Continuity they are calling it. Let the puns begin i'll double dip since I used the clam thing..............The plan got sunk.

Views: 1748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does all this mean, down stream a river flows thru it?

I think he wrote the instructions for performing my job. 

If twos company and threes a crowd what's four and five 

Answer ...... A gang bang lmao

Being a devout reader of everything Hunter S. Thompson and Kurt Vonnegut, Jr. pounded out goes a long way in understanding Michael's posts.

No biggee, I understand what Michael said, but then I decipher ramblings from people at work.

Totally understandable from the History channel, yesterday Louis Vuitton Company filed lawsuit against makes of the movie "Hangover II" wanting all copies of the movie pulled until the scene showing a Louis Vuitton knockoff were deleted from the scene. 

Michael: Robby fans appreciate the thought!

I Love reading Michael's rants he has always got a different spin on important things.

How did he get past the guard dogs? :(

Wicked pissaah!

Bummer)) Hope your brother still enjoy's the TV time, it is about the tv and not the logo's
GO ROBBY
www.aceuniforms.com we are still behind the team
also www.aceuniforms.com is officially apart of the SCORE-INTERNAITONAL winning packages, so if Robby run's our stickes he is going to be receiving our cool lights from Sure Fire or Streamlight or Under Armour or 5.11 and or Triple K mfg leather belts etc..)))

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service