I'll bet that got your attention gang! It was going to be a surprise, however the nix has been put on my brother wearing a Speed Energy hat on the new History Channels show Trawler Wars or whatever they are going to call it. Coming out of Glouster Mass. the filming begins the first week of January however he was told at one of the BIG MEETINGS that logos were not allowed and even the great Buffalo Sabres NHL logo is a no-go. I tried and it was going to be a surprise but in the end I don't care for these reality shows any way, every form of making a living seems to be a television show. Not that you want to hear my social views on the state of the union but "what did you do last night?" now centers on some moron tow truck drivers night on the town and your buttery hand. If you want a reality show here's my idea, do a show about hapless families who sit around doing nothing but watching TV. But back to the disapointment at hand, he has a picture of his dog (the one I raise feed and train) he is going to hang in the piolit house he hopes to ........and other things. My brother is a bit of a......Holyshit he just told me he gets 700 clams (yes on purpose) a show. Anyway I tried, I failed I wanted to do my part and knew about the show coming up for over three months and kept my mouth shut but when it came time to sign on the dotted line We/I/Robby/Us whatever got the proverbial screwing. Copyright bullshit. As we see, money, greed, fish, surprises they all go together, perhaps in the future he..........Continuity they are calling it. Let the puns begin i'll double dip since I used the clam thing..............The plan got sunk.

Views: 1748

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sir...put the egg nog down and walk away slowly...

dont blame the eggnog this aint the 1st and only time he's rambled lol

I got tipsy, just reading the the rant.

We need WJM to translate

Indo or Sativa?? hahaha- you know how this land works MM- $$$$  $$$$ & more $$$$$.

Makes me scared to admit he lives near me lol

be proud mj..better to shine alone than travel in a line, head to ass with the hurd...don't even know if that make's sense, but i'm throwing it on my porch mat! Mr. Martinez kicks out some goldy's here and there...

and he's a dog lover...be proud mj!!

Just don't want people to think he's speaking some sort of Buffaloese language that only we understand . I think maybe he went to the Toronto and Sabres game , got hit in the head with a puck and started speaking like a Canadian lmao

I can translate this one easy.  Fortunately, the rum hadent taken effect yet for the first couple lines.  His bro is going to be on yet another fishing reality show on the History Channel.  His bro tried, but they wont let him wear Speed logos. 

PS, great dog, I have one too.  

If they tell you what to wear or not wear, is it really reality?

None of these shows are really reality. Here is a good blog by somebody who participated in Season 1 of that Gold Rush show where he talks about how most of the stuff is scripted and planned. http://www.goldminingrealityshow.com/

99.99% of those reality shows out there are like that. I mean they're really digging for Gold, or Catching Fish or cutting down trees or driving Semi-Trucks across Alaska or "hunting ghost" but what is actually shown on TV is so far from the truth of what's actually happening it's not even funny to think about. That's like TruTV and that Operation Repo show, fun to watch but it's all scripted, some of the repos are re-enactments and some are just flat out created but none of it is legit. And getting back to the Ice Road Truckers show I remember a season or two ago they actually added CGI snow for effect.

Huh? He made perfect sense to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service