RSVP Los Angeles Coliseum May 29, RG Special Announcement

Did anyone else get this? I am going to try and make it! Anything to support the movement.

SPEED Energy going global! and hopefully stadium off-road racing! Can't wait!

Views: 15492

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am gonna guess this is an announcement for the use of the LA Coliseum for short course racing.... like the old Mickey Thompson days... MTEG. They had a big meeting in LA with county, etc on Monday and things must have gone in RGM's favor.

Dana Zamaloa, formerly of Continental/General Tire with her new ScarletXMarketing, is the contact.

Just kinda thinking out loud again, but but does XXIX mean, to me it's 29--??

Got an email invite / RSVP today - I'm going!
Road trip from San Diego....

Not all that long ago TOG said something about RG wanting to do something like Mickey Thompson, this event being held at the Coliseum makes me think thats where he's headed, at least I hope so!!...........for those looking for this I found it on my Facebook page posted by Kevin Wilson.

Robby Gordon has stated this in many interviews over the past few years about wanting to do a stadium series.

TOG if I credited you with that statement incorrectly I apologise I was just drawing from memory which in my case is an unreliable source at best these day's, with that said I do really hope it is a stadium race or series.

Certainly looks more and more like a stadium truck series...which IMHO will be brilliant and extremely successful if marketed correctly. It is something Robby has been wanting to put together for a lot time...plus I am sure he is getting tired of getting thrown out of other off-road events (with SPEED Energy), so why not make your own...and make it the best around?

Found this, hope it helps.

This Just In from Dana Z.

I would like to inform you that I have resigned my position at Continental
& General Tire.

I have decided to start my own Marketing, PR and Management company called
Scarlet X Marketing and move back to Southern California.

I officially resigned my position on February 16th and my last day with the
company will be March 2nd.

It was a very hard decision to leave but I am unable pass up this amazing
opportunity. I wish everyone the best. I will still be involved in the
industry so I am sure we will be working together again soon. Thank you so
much for all your support.

My new Contact information:

Dana Zamalloa -
Scarlet X Marketing
714-916-8861
dana@scarletxmarketing.com

Read more: http://blogs.8-lug.com/6771595/editorials/dana-zamalloa-strikes-out...

Didn't someone try to do an Stadium Off-road Series about 9-10 years ago? Maybe lasted one season and was not the spectacle of MTEG.

I seen one event at the Sam Boyd(?), LV. Ivan and Robby raced it out. It was cool, but didn't last.

Sounds like a good time. That's all I have to say

My RSVP is in....................I work about 3 or 4 mile away

RSVP'ed I can't wait to see and find out what it is. I didn't get anything for X-mas so this will make up for it. LOL!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service