RPM for Dodge...just in from Tradin' Paint with Rick Benjamin and Chocolate Myers

They say it will be announced on Friday....

Views: 4718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"The Volkswagen Beetle was introduced to Mexico in March 1954,[1][2][3][4] inside the exhibition "Alemania y su Industria" (Germany and its Industry). Four different Volkswagen vehicles were brought to Mexico through Veracruz City for the first time"

From Jayski"s
Advertisement
NASCAR SPRINT CUP NEWS, STATS and RUMORS
Sprint Cup Series News, Rumors & Stats RSS

ESPN's Racecast - Live Coverage and Chat
Racing Live! on ESPN.com
Listen Live Online at Motor Racing Network
Fantasy NASCAR with Mark Garrow

Dodge buying Penske's engine program? For those worried about Dodge perhaps folding its tent at the end of 2012, without any teams yet on its 2013 NASCAR roster, the good news is that Chrysler officials, according to company sources, have just ordered a full inventory of Penske's NASCAR engine operation (80-men strong), with firm indications the company will buy Penske's Dodge operation and go into the NASCAR 'customer engine' business itself, just as Toyota does with its Los Angeles-based TRD NASCAR engine building program. Such a move by Chrysler would open the door for someone like Michael Andretti to venture into NASCAR with a new Sprint Cup team (even though Penske himself has warned Andretti that running a NASCAR team requires five times as many people and three times as much money to operate as an Indy-car team). One Dodge question is whether the Richard Petty two-car team, currently fielding Fords, with factory support, would stick with Ford or move to Dodge.(MikeMulhern.net)(7-7-2012)

This whole Dodge thing is like waking up every morning next to someone you love who you know is cheating on you. Clarification if need be would be "Oh how I wish things were perfect, what will happen to me, I feel this relationship getting so eroded. After all the ups and downs in Cup Robby Gordon is shining brighter than ever if you ask me. If not for humility alone there are endless reasons to be a fan and if this new Dodge thing does not rekindle the stock car program for some reason I think I'm going to be okay with it. Stock car racing would be less if minus RGM forever but the horizon is bright and life is fun I would suspect over in the RGM camp.

Everytime I think of Fiat, this come to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok5rOO2v2dU

That's freakin hilarious!!!!

TRD is in costa Mesa ,,,not LA ,,,OC boy

isn't all SoCal ,LA? ;-)

NO Im in "SoCal" Desert, has NOTHING to do with F'd up LA .......We are a totally different world

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service