RPM for Dodge...just in from Tradin' Paint with Rick Benjamin and Chocolate Myers

They say it will be announced on Friday....

Views: 4718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The team that runs up front, with a proven formula will be going back to the drawing board...without the Roush backing. I dont care if they went to HMS, success will not be instant.

This isn't a surprise to me. RPM is improving with the Fords this year, but I expect this to set them back some. Maybe a lot...

Dodge will screw this up. There was a huge message when at the beginning of this season Mr Penske said he was finished with Dodge and would switch back to Ford for 2013. He is a very, very smart businessman and no one at Dodge is.

As for where the Dodge engines come from next year? Do any of us really care??? Robby won't be in a Dodge next year probably and he will not run the full series anyway unless there is a huge change.

This is just the beginning. Slowly all the pieces will fall in place for Dodge & their 2013 programs, plus their engine building deal moving forward. Stay tuned! It's pretty wild stuff

one of these day's i'm gonna learn how to reach through my monitor and grab TOG by the throat and shake the info outta him so i dont have to wait

Let me help you! I have a rubber hose and a dangling light bulb...I think we could "crack" him!!

+1

good luck with that...better off just knowing if TOG's dangling something...there's something to be dangled.

I like what you're sayin'. You really know how to keep us on edge. : )

Dodge is fully capable of building a solid cup program. All they have to do is make the commitment and open their wallet. I am keeping my fingers crossed for RGM to play a significant role in Dodges new Nascar programs.

Dodge hasn't had a significant racing budget since the Daimler years. Chrysler/Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne is narcissistic wad.

UPDATE: Richard Petty Motorsports says they do NOT have any press conferences planned this weekend at Michigan International Speedway. The team does not have any plans to discuss their manufacturer status this weekend (RPM)(6-12-2012)

In other words, we will at some point, just not this weekend

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service